Yea Though I Walk

Today I listened to Psalm 23 read in the King James Version of the Bible by a man with a deep voice and a delicious British accent. The King James Version has such lovely, poetic language, and when I listen to it, I find that the beauty reaches deep into my soul and is a comfort to me. And what is more poetic than David, the shepherd king, writing about GOD as his own Shepherd? I feel like I can breathe more deeply just hearing it. (By the way, I use the YouVersion Bible app on my phone and have access to many versions and several different readers on that app.)

Sold
6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

I worked on a companion piece today too, and will share it soon, so watch for it! 


Psalm 23 (KJV)
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Comments