Psalm 23 Conversation

Psalm 23 Conversation
Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd;
there is nothing I lack.

Today I have been taking art to an actual, real live exhibit! It is the third real life exhibit since March, and it is so nice to see paintings "in the wild" again. 


6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

I chose to start the Psalm 23 series with a cruciform composition painting in order to express my personal connection with Psalm 23. I was considering how to express the idea of lacking nothing with an abstract composition, and I realized that through the price paid for me by Jesus Christ on the cross, (cruciform indicates a cross shape composition) I am fully cared for by this Great Shepherd. I feel that this is a great way to start the 'conversation' this series offers. 



One more painting (and I saved my favorite for last) and then I will share the whole group in a single picture! I am looking forward to sharing that photo. 

Comments