Our House

"Our house is a very, very, very fine house..." Somehow that is what this painting reminded me of today, even though I really had never listened to the words of the song. I looked it up, and it seems to not really fit at all with my thoughts as I painted, but the melody is cheerful, like the painting. 

Sold
6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame

I enjoyed my studio time today, and painting was a joy. Sometimes, even though I love to paint, it is hard work to go to my studio and work on producing a painting that I am willing to release. I am grateful for a job that I love, even when it is difficult, and especially when it is joyful, like it has been today!

For me, gladness has been lacking lately. I felt glad today, and I hope maybe this cheerful painting, and hope-filled Psalm bring you gladness too. 

Psalm 33:20 - 22 
Our soul waits for the Lord;
he is our help and our shield.
For our heart is glad in him,
because we trust in his holy name.
Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us,
even as we hope in you.

Comments