My View From Here

My View From Here
Every morning - or almost every morning at least - I sit in 'my' spot to read my Bible and pray. The windows by my chair face our pasture and woods, and I absolutely love the shapes, colors, changes, weather, animals, and so many other things I see while I am in this spot. It has inspired so many of my paintings, in all colors and styles. 

This is a playful example of a painting of the view from this place. I really enjoyed playing with color, shape, line, texture, and composition and focal point in such a lively way. 

SOLD
6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame

I hope you can begin to feel the peace and complete acceptance I find in this place. Not really because it is our home and our pasture, but because this spot - in this chair - I meet with my Heavenly Father Who loves me enough to rescue me from my lost, sinful state and make me completely acceptable through Jesus Christ. I love these verses from the New Testament that express God's provision for me to be complete through Jesus.

Ephesians 1:4 - 8 For He chose us in Him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love He predestined us to be adopted through Jesus Christ for Himself, according to His favor and will, to the praise of His glorious grace that He favored us with in the Beloved. We have redemption in Him through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. 

Isn't that beautiful? And that is my view from here. 

Comments