Surely Goodness and Mercy

Surely Goodness and Mercy
Well, have you been following me this past week? I spent the last several days with my precious mother and daughter! I was able to work ahead on my daily painting project and had a few of my Psalm 23 painting series ready to post from the road. Today I am home, and am posting my last reserve painting before I go back into my studio to paint. I am so excited to continue this project!

Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

This painting was the first that I finished for this Psalm 23 series, (and is painted on wood panel instead of the Art Bite panels that the rest are painted on), and I think it pushed me to continue with the series because I like how it turned out so much. I was surprised at how much I like the colors and the way they work together, and wanted to keep working with them. And as a matter of fact, I think I titled the painting even before I was sure I was going to do an entire series on Psalm 23. I don't know how you feel about it, but I can hardly wait until I finish the series (I am currently planning for nine paintings) and see them all together. 


Sold
6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on hand-made, prepared wood panel
Ready to frame


I also did a little updating on my website, and I invite you to visit and browse a bit. I will be doing more work on it over the summer (and have hired an EXCELLENT administrative assistant who will also be working on it), and I would love to hear how it works for you. Can you find what interests you? Is there anything that is cumbersome or awkward about it? Thanks so much for your feedback!

Comments