Beside Quiet Waters

Beside Quiet Waters
This week my FAVORITE daughter and I have driven to visit my dear mom. I also have some paintings with me here... 

4 paintings with me
3 here on approval
2 different potential venues for the paintings 
1 already sold

Kinda fun. 

Today I am releasing the second of a series I started last week on Psalm 23. It was my Beloved Husband's idea again. He always has great ideas for my series. (I did work ahead last week so that I would be able to continue posting from the road this week. I hope to also do some fresh work while I am here, but at least I have some to share with you!)

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Today's blog will be short, but I hope to tell you more about this series as I go. For now, here is the verse I worked from:

Psalm 23:2 He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.

Comments