He Leads Me

He Leads Me
Another day of posting from the road brings another in my series of paintings from Psalm 23. This series employs a split complement color scheme in a very limited palette so that all of the individual paintings will work together in a group, and each one will also be able to stand alone. I am using only three colors plus white. 

Also, as is frequently the case, the color changes dramatically in different lighting (not to mention on different screens! The differences between my phone and computer screens are striking!)


6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame


Psalm 23:3  He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
    for his name's sake.


I have been working to choose specific compositions for each work, with no two in the series being the same. Today's composition choice (as I hope is obvious) is a vertical composition. I am also doing "landscape-y" paintings and hoping that you will be able to see how I find that nature communicates more than beauty. 

When I get all of the group painted and posted, I will post a collage of the whole series together. Be watching for that! Until then, visiting my website here will show you several of the pieces, along with all of my June series of paintings. 

Comments