Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sparrows and Swallows; Day 26


Sparrows and Swallows
It has been a beautiful autumn so far, and I love the chances I have had to be outside. This morning, I looked up into the sky to try to find a flock of birds to watch before I painted. I didn't find the birds (yet), but there is a spectacular half moon in the bright morning sky. It is so beautiful, and I was so surprised to see it! I just had to express my admiration and gratitude to my Heavenly Father - the Creator of the birds and sky and moon - before I came in to paint. I just wish I were able to help you see how delightful it was!

Proverbs 26:2 (ESV) Like a sparrow in its flitting, like a swallow in its flying, a curse that is causeless does not alight.



$125.oo
11" x 14" acrylic on panel

Leave comment or contact me directly to purchase.

By the way, here is where you can see other artwork from this 30 day challenge.  http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. great colors and composition. caught my eye in the thumbnails. it looked like a watercolor!

    ReplyDelete