Day 9; Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
Day 9 painting is done! (Sorry the photo is a bit crooked...) 


This has been a great day in the studio, making up a day painting, and listening to great music while I paint! I have been thinking how very blessed I am to have this 'job' to do! (Thanks to a very loving and supportive husband!)


Although it is a bit difficult to see, there are quite a few parts of the painting that are iridescent. I really love the pizzazz that comes from the iridescence. I feel like it makes for a finishing touch, of sorts, on some paintings. Maybe 'bling' would be a good word. :)




Proverbs 9 (NASB)
1 Wisdom has built her house,
She has hewn out her seven pillars;
2 She has prepared her food, she has mixed her wine;
She has also set her table;
3 She has sent out her maidens, she calls
From the tops of the heights of the city:
4 “Whoever is naive, let him turn in here!”
To him who lacks understanding she says,
5 “Come, eat of my food
And drink of the wine I have mixed.
6 “Forsake your folly and live,
And proceed in the way of understanding.”



11" x 14" acrylic on panel

Leave comment or contact me directly to purchase.

Comments