Day 18; Strong Tower

Strong Tower
Today I am celebrating the joy of abstract painting! I love the color, movement, freedom, and the communication that is possible with abstract work. Sometimes, abstract painting is, for me, a better conveyor of a message than any kind of representation would be. 

As is so often the case, the photo just doesn't do the painting justice...  The color is very rich, and there is a lot of detailed interest in the painting. But I am so glad for a way to share my art with you!

Proverbs 18:10 (NASB) The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous runs into it and is safe.


11" x 14" acrylic on panel

Leave comment or contact me directly to purchase.

2020 Update: As I was choosing paintings for this last week's give-away, I wanted paintings that remind us of Who holds us all in His hands. I love the way several suggestions of a tower showed up in this early abstract I painted (when I was doing a series on Proverbs). I remember that when I finished this painting in 2013, I was surprised by some of the things that I saw in it that I hadn't planned for. Today, looking back, I am not as surprised. Maybe this painting will be an encouragement to you - #forsuchatimeasthis.

Comments