Day 17; Breach

Breach
One of the things on my mind today is the people in Colorado who are dealing with torrential rainfall and flooding. What a helpless feeling that is - the water is coming, no matter what. I pray for their safety.

Proverbs 17: 14, 27 (ESV) 14 Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam;
    so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out.
27 The one who has knowledge uses words with restraint,
    and whoever has understanding is even-tempered.

In a different version, verse 27 says that a man of understanding has a 'cool spirit', and it encouraged me to use a mostly cool palette in my painting for today.


11" x 14" acrylic on panel

Leave comment or contact me directly to purchase.

By the way, here is where you can see other artwork from this 30 day challenge.  http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/


Comments