Day 11 - One Who Waters

One Who Waters
It is a sobering day to be in the studio. Who can forget where we were on that day... 

Listening to American marches on my iPod today, I want to remember the innocent Americans who died this day at the hands of terrorists.


That said, my painting today is a bright reminder of a principle of life. The generous one prospers, and one who brings blessing is blessed. 

I found these colors especially invigorating today. I am so thankful for another beautiful day in my studio, and today I am thankful for another day of freedom to pursue the things I love, and to enjoy the people I love.

Proverbs 11:24 (ESV) One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want. 25 Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.


11" x 14" acrylic on panel

Leave comment or contact me directly to purchase.

By the way, here is where you can see other artwork from this 30 day challenge.  http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/

Comments