Challenge - Day 25!

Compromises
Wow! Who would think September would fly by so very quickly! I love "having to" get a painting done each day. Even when the particular day's work gives me fits... :)

This painting was difficult to photograph. I HOPE I got a fair representation of the color. I also hope you can see the connection with the passage I chose to work from today with my choice of muddied or 'polluted' colors. (Of course, I still want to painting to be pleasant to look at!)


Proverbs 25:26 (AMP) Like a muddied fountain and a polluted spring is a righteous man who yields, falls down, and compromises his integrity before the wicked.


11" x 14" acrylic on panel

Leave comment or contact me directly to purchase.

By the way, here is where you can see other artwork from this 30 day challenge.  http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/

Comments