September Multitych - A

September A
I have a little triptych in my bedroom that I painted when I first started working on abstract painting, and it is still a favorite for me. At that time, I was studying "with" online teachers, practicing with colors, and learning about blogging and managing an online presence. Every once in a while, I try to redo that little set. Today, I painted a multitych of four paintings in the same colors (and I also put in some time on two bigger paintings on my easels).  Studio days are the best! 

SOLD
6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Click here to view on my website.

Today I will post the first of this set, and a collage of the combination of all four. I think they would make a nice grouping, framed and hung together. I am calling this grouping 'September' because the colors remind me of this month when summer and autumn are battling for each day. Today, neither one won - it was a perfect day! 



Multitych 

Since I am running late today (again) I will just leave you with that.


Original triptych


Comments