Restores My Soul

Restores My Soul
Update: Click here to read another blog post about this painting.

Today we celebrate my daughter's birthday! Woo-hoo! I am excited to go visit her! (Can you tell by all of the exclamation points?!?) 

24" x 30"
Painted with artist quality heavy-body acrylic paint on 1.5” deep gallery wrapped canvas

Click here to view on my website. 

Restores My Soul has been on my easel for quite a while, and I love the details. I have been working to paint my response to Psalm 23, and I like how this fits the first few verses: 

Psalm 23:1 - 3 (ESV) 
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
     He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
     He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
    for his name's sake.

There is so much more I want to tell you, but it will just have to wait! Time to go and celebrate my daughter! 


detail

detail

detail
on the easel



Comments

  1. Wonderful painting! And enjoy the birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun, but too short. (Never seems to be enough time with our adult kids!)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful color combo and subject. I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment