Philistine Triptych part 1

Philistine Triptych part 1
"You will have a tough time coming back to all of us Philistines," said my dear friend. Knowing that I would be coming back home from a gathering of like-minded people, she was sharing from her own experience that it would be difficult to return to everyday conversations and practices. Her world is mathematics, and she recognized the value of finding those who share common passions. 


6" x 6" (part one of a triptych)
Painted with artist quality heavy-body acrylic paint on 1.5” deep gallery wrapped canvas

Click here to purchase from my website. 

Clearly, I am still processing the time at the Makoto Fujimura workshop. And I am loving getting paint on my substrates! This day two painting (Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 challenge) is part of a triptych - I will post the three together in a couple days! Update: posted.

See you tomorrow!

Contact me to purchase as a triptych. 


Comments