Philistine Triptych, part 3

Philistine Triptych, part 3
For my day 4 challenge painting, I am posting the third part of the triptych I have finished, called the Philistine Triptych. For more about why it is called that, see yesterday's post


6" x 6" (part three of a triptych)
Painted with artist quality heavy-body acrylic paint on 1.5” deep gallery wrapped canvas

Click here to purchase from my website. 

This week is a CRAZY week to start the challenge for me! I am preparing for an art fair in Fort Wayne, IN, happening Saturday, Sept 7 and Sunday, Sept 8. A new opportunity has opened up for my work to be on display at the gallery at Rua in Warsaw, IN starting next week as well! My work is going to be hanging in several venues, and I feel like I am passing myself as I pick up and deliver work here, there, and everywhere. I am not complaining! It is a great 'problem' to have!


Philistine Triptych
6" x 18" on 1.5" deep gallery wrapped canvas
Contact me to purchase the triptych as a group. 

Philistine Triptych

Comments