Chosen One

Chosen One
Day five of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge is here, and I have been diligently painting and blogging each day. In fact, I have been working ahead in preparation for the VERY busy early part of this month. 


22" x 30" painting
Framed size: 26.75" x 35.5"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper, floated in a white frame
Contact me to purchase. 

Yesterday, I had been working on homemaking and administrative work all day, and when my Beloved Husband got home, I had not yet painted. He knows how much I love being in my studio, and how much good it does me. He chose to help me with some photography, and then sent me to my studio while he did some of my chores! What an incredible man!

This painting is the first one I have had framed by a gallery/frame shop. I am starting to research what kind of professional framing I can find for my work. (Up to this point, when I frame, I have done it myself with inexpensive frames. I chose this with the idea that people would want to choose their own framing for the pieces.) I am also looking into whether I want to be represented permanently by any galleries, and which one(s) to choose if I do. There is a lot to consider when choosing these things! I am choosing framing and galleries based on how I value them. 

I also have been chosen, both by my Beloved Husband and by my loving Heavenly Father. Particularly when it comes to my Beloved Husband, I feel valued because he has chosen me (as I have him!). I feel loved because he has chosen me. And this is a great example of how being chosen as a child of GOD effects me - I am valued and loved by HIM. 

Though this Old Testament verse directly applied to ancient Israel, it is a warm, encouraging reminder to me, too, that I am chosen, valued, and loved. 
Jeremiah 31:3 (Amp) 'The Lord appeared to me (Israel) from ages past, saying,
“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you.'




Comments

Post a Comment