Drum roll please! You might be an artist if #10!

Heart to Heart
"Hey, I think Sleepy Owl has half priced pizza tonight. Want to go?" My Beloved Husband sure chose the right night to surprise me with an invitation out for supper! This is the last night before the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, and so I have been trying to get ready for that all day. Let me tell you, it can take some planning! It is a huge undertaking to try to complete a painting every day, even if it is a study for a later, larger work! 


Heart to Heart, painted in 2016
(original post here)
9" x 12"
Painted with artist quality heavy-body acrylic paint on canvas panel

So I was delighted to be asked out for a date for supper! I just had to run into my studio first, in order to get ready, because you might be an artist if your hair dryer, make-up brushes, and other similar tools are in your studio where you use them most! For me, almost any household item (and also some tools and parts and pieces from the garage) is fair game for making my painting look like I want it to look! 

This painting was actually about GOD 'inclining His heart' to me, and me to Him, but I think it is a great painting for expressing the love and affection between my husband and me, too! (Do you see the couple in this image?)

1 Kings 8:57 (New American Standard Bible) "May the Lord our God be with us, as He was with our fathers; may He not leave us or forsake us, 58 that He may incline our hearts to Himself, to walk in all His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances, which He commanded our fathers."

I Kings 9:3 The Lord said to him, “I have heard your prayer and your supplication, which you have made before Me; I have consecrated this house which you have built by putting My name there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually."

Comments