Glad

Glad
"He has made me glad, He has made me glad! I will rejoice for He has made me glad!" This older chorus based on Psalm 100 has been playing in my mind's ear today. Often, I know when I have last heard the song, or what has brought it to mind, but not so today. But if there is music playing in my internal headphones, I better paint about it!


SOLD


6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on hand-made, prepared wood panel
Ready to frame


Psalm 100:1-5 
"Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!
Serve the Lord with gladness!
Come into his presence with singing!
Know that the Lord, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!
For the Lord is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations."

This day 11 painting (for Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge) started out with a pretty basic cruciform composition and an analogous color scheme. (Too bad the color doesn't seem to transfer to the screen very well!) The 'circles' are iridescent. 

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

I sure hope you are glad today, too!

Comments