Celebrate!

Celebrate!
Acts 20:32 (HCSB) “And now I commit you to God and to the message of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give you an inheritance among all who are sanctified.”

First thing this morning, as I was watching the sunrise and reading my Bible, I saw this verse, and it made me think about my kids. They are capable, levelheaded adults, and one would think that their mom would not be thinking about their welfare CONSTANTLY. But I am. Almost all the time! And I am guessing most moms are right there with me in hoping for and praying for the best for their kids.

Right at present, a couple of bigger needs have come up in their lives, and though I know it is all part of becoming a successful adult, I really want to find a way to rush in and solve the problems! As I talked to my daughter today, though, my mouth said to her, “God will provide. He always does. He has never failed.” (To which she answered, “I know” – the perfect answer to make this mom’s heart happy!) Well, my mouth knew it, but I needed the reminder for my heart. He never fails! He NEVER fails.


SOLD
6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on hand-made, prepared wood panel
This painting just feels to me like a celebration. Does it to you? As I worked with the colors and layout, and as I put layer after layer on to bring what I liked to the surface the colors just made me happy! (I also think it looks a little like a goldfish…)

Comments