Abstract 023 (30 in 30)

Abstract 023
I am feeling a little bit disappointed right now, because this photo just doesn't do this painting any favors. I want to show all of the colors, the layers, the texture... but it just doesn't reproduce well. My camera's "eye" isn't good enough to take it in. 

SOLD
12 x 12 acrylic on canvas panel

 

In a couple of places in my Bible reading today, the leaders of Israel got to see GOD. In Exodus 24, HIS glory on the mountain looked like a fire that was consuming the mountain. But when GOD invited Moses to come up, Moses went up. To everyone else, the view was shrouded in smoke and cloud. I am excited to see GOD's glory someday... when my eyes are ready to see HIM. 

Exodus 24:18 Moses entered the midst of the cloud as he went up to the mountain; and Moses was on the mountain forty days and forty nights.

Comments

  1. I love it, and if it is even better in person... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheila! Your encouragement is especially helpful to me today! :) (One of those days, I guess!)

      Delete

Post a Comment