1948 Packard Hood Ornament

1948 Packard Hood Ornament
The weather man is predicting rain and cold weather for the coming weekend. So, my morning was spent balancing hood ornaments on chair edges, in front of sunny windows, trying to catch photos that I can translate! I have a couple done, so I hope that the sun will return by the time I need more photos!

10 x 10 acrylic on watercolor paper,
mounted on cradled panel


When a sudden ray of sun or a moonbeam falls on a dreary street, it makes no difference what it illumines-a broken bottle on the ground, a fading flower in a field, or the flaxen blonde hair of a child's head. The object is transformed and the viewer is transfixed. Celebrate that moment of beauty and take it with you in your memory. It is God's gift to you. Luci Swindoll

Comments