Assuredly

Assuredly
Presumably due to a new medication, my thought process has been disrupted lately, and my mind has been scattered. Maybe this effect will fade, or I will no longer need this particular medication. Nevertheless, it is disconcerting, and no fun! 

This morning, as I attempted to focus on reading my Bible again, this verse that was mentioned in church on Sunday came back to my mind. I had not read it in the Amplified version before, and it was so powerful to me! I find great encouragement in the fact that my Heavenly Father will never fail me - no matter what!

Hebrews 13:5 Amplified Bible (AMP)
"Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]"


This painting is sold
11" x 14" acrylic on watercolor paper
ready to frame

Comments