Lake Michigan Beach

Lake Michigan Beach
In my studio today, there are four paintings with wet paint on them! (More than that are in progress.) A couple of them are large and very involved paintings that I am loving as I go, but since I am on day 22 of Leslie Saeta's 30 painting in 30 days challenge, I needed to get one to the finish line, so to speak. And, by the way, this painting looks SO MUCH BETTER in person!



12" x 12"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on canvas panel
Ready to frame
Click here to purchase via my website. 

Since my hymn paintings are taking longer than I had anticipated, I decided on an abstracted landscape for today - or more correctly, an abstracted waterscape! Here in northern Indiana, almost everything looks like a waterscape right now, but this is painted from a photo I took on the beach of Lake Michigan this past fall. I look forward to visiting there again soon.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Abstracts are difficult to finish. It's hard for me to know when they are finished and I always want to try one more thing. Sometimes a touch or two of white does the job. I'm starting an abstract class tomorrow, it runs once a week for 4 weeks. At least I'll keep painting after the 30 days is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy your classes! It sounds like fun to me, that's for sure. And yes, abstracts are difficult to finish - and actually just plain difficult!

      Delete

Post a Comment