Abstract 028

Abstract 028
Since I am "fighting with" a larger painting in my studio right now, I am posting this tiny abstract today. It is only 4" x 5.75", but I find it captivating. This one was painted using a combination of experiments and regular painting practices. When I found something I liked with experimentation, I just doctored it a bit with my brush. I like to use my acrylic paints in lots of different ways. Here I have characteristics of watercolors as well as typical acrylic application. 

You can see that there is a lot of texture, but you probably cannot see the sparkle of the micaceous bits of paint. It is just an endearing little painting! 


4" x 5.75"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Framed in 8 x 10 frame

Contact me to purchase

Comments

Post a Comment