Be Not Dismayed

Be Not Dismayed
"How long will this take?" I asked the technician as he started an MRI. "The first one should be about 20 minutes," he said. I was passed into the tube, and immediately I couldn't breathe. I had never been claustrophobic before, but boy! I am now!  If you are claustrophobic, or have other phobias, you know the intensity of that fear. That MRI seemed like it lasted for DAYS!

SOLD
30" x 22"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame

Click here to view on my website.

Claustrophobia is small compared to things that people around me deal with on a regular basis. I don't think there is anyone who has not had tragedy or heartache in this life, but I do not know how I could make it through those times without the GOD Who carries me through them. The words to this hymn being me comfort in tough times. 

God Will Take Care of You 
(click to listen to a contemporary recording of this song)
Be not dismayed whate’er betide,
  God will take care of you!
Beneath His wings of love abide,
  God will take care of you!

Chorus
God will take care of you,
Through every day o’er all the way;
He will take care of you;
  God will take care of you!

No matter what may be the test,
  God will take care of you!
Lean, weary one, upon His breast,
  God will take care of you!

Painting for the 19th day of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, with my theme being hymns, both old and new. 

Psalm 94:19 
When I am filled with cares,
Your comfort brings me joy.

Comments