Abstract 029

Abstract 029
Tomorrow is my Beloved Husband's birthday! I have thought so many times today about how thankful I am for him. In honor of his birthday, I am posting this celebration. He was with me one day while I was shopping for canvases, and he suggested I try a black canvas. (What!?) I do love how the black accents the bright colors, but it would take me a long time to feel really comfortable using it. 

16" x 20"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on black canvas 

Click here to purchase via my website.

Only a couple more days of the painting challenge, unbelievably, and I hope that I will stick with the daily painting routine that has been established this month. I really appreciate the learning that happens when I am painting every day. I don't think there is any better way to learn! 

Comments