I Know Whom I Have Believed


I Know Whom I Have Believed
 Today I am returning to my theme for this challenge, which is painting hymns - some of which are old church hymns, and some new. The difficult thing about choosing older hymns is that I have a tough time finding recordings that I can appreciate and enjoy, especially when I want to share them with you! I have found one here where the singers are enthusiastic, and I love the harmonies that can be heard.

SOLD
12" x 12"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper

Ready to frame

My chosen hymn for today came directly from my Bible reading. I so love the message of the song, and the verse. I chose a cruciform composition to work with for the strength it carries, and a complimentary color scheme for boldness and contrast. I wanted to show strength even in difficulty, and tears along with hope. 

2 Timothy 1:12 " ... But I am not ashamed, because I know the One I have believed in and am persuaded that He is able to guard what has been entrusted to me until that day."

Comments

Post a Comment