New Every Morning #31

New Every Morning #31
I am interrupting my "Vintage Collection" posts for this little autumn New Every Morning painting. It just has to be posted while there is still some autumn color! 


New Every Morning #31

Today in northern Indiana we have heavy snow. It seems a little earlier than sometimes, and as much as I love the beauty of it, I must admit to a tiny bit of concern about our travel conditions for this week. We will be driving to NC and to FL this week! I will be attending an art trade show and I do look forward to being in “art world” at Art of the Carolinas in Raleigh, NC. (Will you be there?)

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

My time reading the Bible this morning started out in 2 Corinthians. Verse 2 offers a greeting of grace and peace, and I am so aware that I need grace and peace! I have been thinking about how seemingly little my circumstances have to do with my peace - all may seem calm, but my inner world can be churning -  yet God offers it to me over and over.

2 Corinthians 1:2 (NASB) Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.


Some of the concepts in this chapter of the New Testament reminded me that God offers me everything that I ever need, including grace and peace. I recognize that the only way those things are ever mine (in my inner world – let alone my outer world!) are through His New Every Morning mercies.

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."


Comments