New Every Morning #30

New Every Morning #30
Wow! I have hit the 30th painting in the New Every Morning series! I wonder how long I will keep working on this series. I suspect it will be for the rest of my painting life, because I love doing warm-up paintings, and I love the theme of painting something that reminds me that whatever this day holds, GOD's mercies are new today. 

SOLD
6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Click here to view on my website.

I think it should be easy to see that fall color and fall leaves are part of our morning here today. What a beautiful season! This morning, my Beloved Husband and I were talking about which seasons are favorites with us. We find that it changes as we go through different stages of life. Does that happen for you, too? 

Our woods in autumn is what I see in this work, with the fence and path on the way back, and the pond in the pasture. I love that these simple things can remind me of the care of my Heavenly Father. 

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

Comments