New Every Morning #18

New Every Morning #18
"I can't see across the lake," I said to Mom. "It's snowing pretty heavily, and it's windy." "Good thing YOU'RE driving," she answered with a chuckle. Yeah. Good thing. Ha! I am out of practice when it comes to driving in Minnesota winters. Though we had some near white-out conditions, and the beginning of some drifting, by the time we returned in the late afternoon, the roads were already quite passable.  Minnesota is good at dealing with winter!

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase on my website.

This time spent with Mom is precious to me. (Not necessarily easy, since we are working on moving her to a smaller place to live, but precious.) I am grateful for the opportunity to be here and help.

I am also kind of loving this crazy little abstract. It is a great picture of how some of these mornings feel, and it fits well with my ongoing series! Can you 'feel' the swirling, blowing snow and disappearing road in this one?

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."



Comments