New Every Morning #16

New Every Morning #16
"I got plowed out yesterday," she said, "and we have about 5" or 6" more today. It should be no problem to pick you up." While we here in Indiana have had ice, snow, and wind, Mom has had snow and cold! And I am heading to see her tomorrow. Now, if I were visiting my in-laws instead, I would be seeing some warmer temps and maybe even beach time! (Doesn't the beach sound fabulous?)

NLA
6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Since my life has been, um, complex lately, there have been so many obstacles and things to juggle. So many ducks to keep in a row! So many things piling up that can distract me from the most important things. (I know that every one of you reading this can probably commiserate with me on this!) 

Knowing I will be short on studio time has forced me to work harder during the time I have and to paint more, and earlier in the day. It is actually forcing me to do what I had set out to do earlier this year - I am working on doing more of my daily warm-up paintings, and am expanding my New Every Morning series. While I don't welcome the added pressure, I definitely do welcome the more disciplined approach to my painting. And I really do enjoy painting these small works. 

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."



Comments