Love Letters

Love Letters
Yesterday I painted a very similar painting, and posted it to Facebook before blogging or uploading it to my website. When I asked my FB friends what I should call it, I got some fun responses (mostly after I had already named and posted it) including the name Love Letters. This is a title that really caught my attention, so I chose to finish this painting with that name in mind. 

I am not sure whether you can see ALL of the color and shimmer and texture in this little Valentine. I did collage a few pieces once again, but most of the work is acrylic paint. 

SOLD
6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel, with some collage
Ready to frame

Click here to view on my website.

I want to share with you part of a poem that my son introduced to me. I think it is beautiful.

I did not
have to ask my heart what it wanted,
because of all the desires I have ever known, just one did I cling to
for it was the essence of
all desire:
to hold beauty in
my soul’s
arms.

by John of the Cross (1542-1591)

Comments