New Every Morning #17

New Every Morning #17
For some reason, high school friends have been on my mind these last several days. Most of them I have not seen since I graduated, and some I have run into only a few times since then. The other day, my old "flame" came to mind. I rarely think of him, actually, so when I did, I thought I should pray for him. Do you do that too - pray for people who unexpectedly come to mind? 

As these thoughts were on my mind, I was looking through the window out on an icy world. Every branch on our trees is coated and sparkling, but also heavy and sometimes breaking off. So much beauty, but if the limb is not healthy, or if it grows too far away from the trunk, it is vulnerable to damage from the ice. 


SOLD

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Click here to view on my website. 


I am thankful that every day - every single day - I have the opportunity to be close and healthy with God, my Creator. He promises new mercies and steadfast love every day. 

Coram Deo.

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

Comments