New Every Morning #10

New Every Morning #10
"There is a hole that's been dug under the pasture fence," I told my Beloved Husband this evening. I started the morning out with a long walk in our woods, and it was just beautiful! In fact, the sky was so intriguing to me that I have 'accidentally' painted it in a more representational style than I usually want to. 


6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website. 

I have told you before how I can get distracted by the beauty in the sky, haven't I? It was such a welcome sight! We have had a couple of tough days around here. You know, nothing huge, just discouragement, disappointment and drudgery. (Like fixing a hole under the pasture fence...) The gorgeous sky and this verse from the Old Testament both were comforting to me. The passage in Isaiah talks about GOD coming to the rescue of His people in historical context, but the verse reminded me that He cares for and upholds me too. My prayer for you is that you will also be encouraged and strengthened today. 

Isaiah 35:3 (NASB) "Encourage the exhausted, and strengthen the feeble."

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

Comments