Mugged


Mugged
"I can only come in for a minute," said my friend Ann when she surprised me at my back door. "I wanted to see how you are doing, and check up on you." And she handed me a bouquet of flowers! She knows I have been struggling with pneumonia (thank the Lord, I am finally starting to improve!), and just stopped by on her way past. That kind of thing just doesn't seem to happen very often anymore, and I was very touched by her kindness. 

Which, by the way, goes so well with one of my themes that I have been working on during this painting challenge. Not only was it kind of her, it was also a praiseworthy thing to do for a friend and neighbor! :) 

SOLD
 9 x 12 acrylic on canvas panel

Phil. 4:8 (New American Standard Bible)Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. 9 The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Comments