Kindness (Fruit of the Spirit)

Kindness (Fruit of the Spirit)
The learning curve on this challenge had been interesting. Along with working on finishing a painting daily, I am also painting for a particular exhibit that I have the privilege of being a part of. I love the new concepts that I am working on! Kindness is one of the fruits of a life lived through the strength and direction of the Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:22-23 (New American Standard Bible) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

I am not sure why, but the concept of kindness reminded me of the passage in John 15 where Jesus says, "I am the true Vine". I chose to use transparent colors that mix together to make new, beautiful colors. I also chose curves and 'gentle' shapes. 


NLA
 12 x 12 acrylic 

Comments