Goodness

Goodness
"Laundry," I thought as I got out of bed today. "I have to do some laundry, and cook something!" The challenge to paint 30 paintings in 30 days is something I just love to participate in, but my house sure suffers. (Not to mention my husband.) So I actually did get some of that under my belt before coming to the studio.

Galatians 5:22-23 (New American Standard Bible) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 

SOLD
12 x 12 acrylic on cradled panel


Today's Fruit of the Spirit painting is 'Goodness'. This painting reminds me of Creation. God's valuation of the work at the end of each day was "and it was good." If only I felt that way at the end of my work on a regular basis! 

How wonderful that He offers me goodness as I am shaped by the Holy Spirit into the person I was designed to be. And how beautiful that He has an individual, creative plan that exactly fits. I sure love Him!


Part of a group of 9 paintings representing the Fruit of the Spirit
Contact me for pricing for multiples from this group of paintings
Fruit of the Spirit


 

Comments