Blessed

Blessed
Last night my son and I went to pick my husband up when he returned from a 10 day trip to Honduras. We were up most of the night, and this girl is NOT used to going on no sleep! However, here is a painting reminding me where true blessing is found, even when I am struggling to stay awake and have a pleasant attitude! (By the way, it is WONDERFUL to have my husband back! I missed him so much!)

Matthew 5:8 (NASB) “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

Matthew 5:8 (AMP)
Blessed (happy, enviably fortunate, and spiritually prosperous — possessing the happiness produced by the experience of God’s favor and especially conditioned by the revelation of His grace, regardless of their outward conditions) are the pure in heart, for they shall see God!

Different lighting and angle shows iridescence
I will post two photos so that I can show the iridescent accents that don't show up when I photograph for color and texture. 

6" x 6" acrylic on watercolor paper

Comments