Catching up on a couple things...

Art Fair on the Lake, 2015
Yesterday I posted a painting on my website that I am surprised is still available. I painted Art Fair on the Lake in 2015 during the Winona Lake (IN) Art Fair in the shop that was exhibiting my work, now called the Beaded Peacock. The owner invited me to paint live during that weekend. Other years have had me in my tent sharing my paintings with the Art Fair attendees, and while it is fabulous to have air conditioning and be painting live for people to visit, it is also invigorating to be part of the vending at a high quality art event. 

I am sad that we do not have this kind of event to attend and participate in this year. I have met many new friends and had opportunities to tell the stories of my paintings to people in these settings. Won't it be great when we can do more of this kind of gathering again?


20" x 20"
Painted with artist quality heavy-body acrylic paint on 1.5” deep gallery wrapped canvas 


Psalm 23 Series
Another thing I want to share with you is the final grouping and pricing for the Psalm 23 collection I finished during June. This multitych was such a delight to paint! It is currently available as a set of nine paintings, or as individual paintings. I guess if part of the group is sold, I will just have to paint new pieces to fit in the gaps. As if that would be a burden! Ha! 

(Just a heads-up, one of these nine paintings is on wood rather than Art Bite panel. Framing will make them all tie together beautifully, but I wanted to make that clear.)

Group of nine 6" x 6" paintings
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panels, one on wood panel
Ready to frame

Each of the nine is available individually on my website in the "Under $250" section of the gallery of my paintings. The titles for the nine paintings are:
Psalm 23 Conversation
Beside Quiet Waters
Let Me Catch My Breath
He Leads Me
Yea Though I Walk
Rod and Staff
In the Presence
Overflow
Surely Goodness and Mercy

Whew! Caught up on the updates here... now to my studio! 

Comments