Cascades ACEO

Cascades ACEO
I am sitting here in my motel room, drinking a cup of coffee and finishing my breakfast of a chocolate croissant. Pandora is playing on my computer, and just over my shoulder is a balcony opening on gorgeous gardens with waterfalls, walkways, and wonderful plants. 


2.5" x 3.5" ACEO
Painted with acrylic heavy-body paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper

Frame available for additional cost - contact me for details

My Beloved Husband and I have been on a business trip to a convention in a gorgeous resort, and it is one of the times when I am amazed at the blessings we receive from our Heavenly Father. HE always gives such good gifts! (Even the difficult ones are good gifts, but that is for another blog post!) Today I am just celebrating His kindness to me.

The shapes and colors in this little ACEO remind me of the waterfalls and trickling streams that are all through the gardens here at the motel. You can almost see the tropical plant life, too, and the sun beaming through the glass roof. Beautiful!

James 1:17-18 the Message "Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light. There is nothing deceitful in God, nothing two-faced, nothing fickle. He brought us to life using the true Word, showing us off as the crown of all his creatures."

Comments