Walk With Me

Walk With Me
"Paint what you know." That is what we are told, so today I painted another abstract landscape of one of the places that I love to walk. In fact, this is our own woods. 

SOLD
6" x 6" painted with the finest quality (artist's) acrylic heavy-body paint
Art Bite painting panel
ready to frame


Today was such a busy day, and it was difficult to get into my studio to paint. (Which is why I am posting so much later than usual!) I started the day very early, at about 5:30 - yes, I know that isn't early for some! - and I really wanted to get a good start, so I began with my Bible reading. 

I found myself reading in 1 John in the New Testament, and once again was struck with the idea of GOD walking with us on our planet. It is just so very amazing to me! This reference photo of our trail in fog makes me think of walking with Him. You, too?


1 John 1:7 but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

Comments