Could I Have This Dance?

Could I Have This Dance?
I remember a song from the 1980s called Could I Have This Dance and I have to admit, it has been going through my head all morning! 

For today's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, I painted something completely different from what I usually paint. I was playing with color and texture, and employing some of the concepts taught by Bob Burridge in his workshops. (I had the opportunity to attend a couple of his shortened workshops at an art expo.) One of the fun things about these challenges is taking chances and trying different things. 



9" x 12" painted with artist quality heavy-body
 acrylic paint on canvas panel

Ready to frame 


Because I have to get my business sales tax figured out today, I am posting early and keeping it short! Talk to you tomorrow! 


Zephaniah 3:17 (NASB) “The Lord your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.

Comments