Yet (ACEO)

Yet (ACEO)
It has been quite a long time since I did any ACEO paintings, and I decided to paint one today. I recycled a larger failed painting by overpainting and then found parts that I really like to work with and make into a more finished painting. This little painting has the original deckled edge from the watercolor paper. 

The verses from the Bible that I was thinking about while working on this are these: 
Habakkuk 3:17-19 (NASB)
Though the fig tree should not blossom
And there be no fruit on the vines...
Yet I will exult in the Lord,
I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
The Lord God is my strength,
And He has made my feet like hinds’ feet,
And makes me walk on my high places.

I am going to offer this little ACEO for a special price, hoping to brighten someone's winter a little bit! 
SOLD
3.5" x 2.5 " acrylic on watercolor paper

Leave comment  to purchase or 

Comments