Dance--

Dance
The most welcoming, celebratory place I know is in the presence of my Heavenly Father. It is the place where I can be myself - awkward, too colorful, mistaken - and HE delights in me anyway. And I delight in Him too. 

This 5.75" square panel has acrylic paint skins layered on first, and is over-painted with a negative painting to achieve a loose celebration. It is heavily textured and shows hints of the colors that are covered by the black. 

Some verses that tie in closely with this painting for me are these: 
Zephaniah 3:17 (ESV)
The Lord your God is in your midst,
    a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
    he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.

Psalm 37:4 (NASB) Delight yourself in the Lord; And He will give you the desires of your heart.

Jeremiah 9:23-25 (AMP) But let him who glories glory in this: that he understands and knows Me [personally and practically, directly discerning and recognizing My character], that I am the Lord, Who practices loving-kindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth, for in these things I delight, says the Lord.



5.75" x 5.75" acrylic on panel

Leave comment or contact me directly  to purchase

Comments