Upcoming Art Fair

Some of the paintings I am planning
to take to the art fair



 Well, hello friends! I am sure many of you have heard these bits of news by now, but some haven't. First, my Beloved Husband and I got "the plague" a couple of weeks ago, and while he is back to work and mostly doing very well, I am a little slower in recovering. At first, I had fewer symptoms and was able to care for him and keep our household together (so to speak) but now he is up and running, and I am still a little fuzzy and needing lots of naps. We are so VERY thankful that we did not have the serious, debilitating symptoms so many have had!

Second, I will be having a booth at the Village Art Fair in Winona Lake, IN this coming weekend, June 5-6, 2021, and I would LOVE to see friends there! I very rarely do events like these, so it is a big deal for me when I do. We already got a new canopy for my tent and started loading the big things into the car. Now if I can just wrap my head around all of the details I need to get pulled together...

If you know of any particular painting you would like to see in person there, I invite you to respond to this post or email, and ask me about it!  Check out my website, or any one of a number of social media sites (linked on my website and my newsletter) if you want to name a specific one. 

I am praying for good weather, for a good number of visitors to my tent (booth #5 along the canal, right near the food trucks!), and mostly that my Heavenly Father will be pleased and glorified with my efforts. As of right now, my Beloved Husband plans to be at the entire event with me, too, so come and meet my favorite person in the whole world. 😃

Comments