An Update

Substance of Things Hoped For
Click here to view on my website


 During last minute preparations and set-up for the Village Art Fair in Winona Lake, IN this past weekend, I received an email saying, "Your Image Has Been Selected... Congratulations!" This will be the third time that I have been privileged to have one of my paintings chosen to be reproduced in the Christian Seasons Calendar, which orders the year by liturgical seasons rather than a traditional monthly format. While, I have to admit, the liturgical framework is not particularly familiar to me, I appreciate the international reach this calendar has, and the new ways to envision and draw my focus to my Heavenly Father during the year. 

36" x 36"
Painted with artist quality heavy-body acrylic paint on 1.5” deep gallery wrapped canvas

Substance of Things Hoped For is one of the works that I displayed at the art fair, and I loved seeing people respond positively to it. I am sure not EVERYONE loved the large purple work, but some did, and hearing those positive things brought joy to the heart of this artist. This painting has been awarded other awards and is certainly one of my (many) favorites. The original blog post for it can be found here

I am slowly recovering my strength and stamina (from having had The Virus) and have loved getting back into the studio. I hope to have new work to share in the coming days. Thank you for sharing this artistic journey with me!

Comments