New Every Morning #22

New Every Morning #22
You would probably be very surprised to learn how much work this little painting has taken, and how many, many layers are on it! Once again I am working on a wood panel that has been prepared with textured modeling paste. It has been fun practice to learn how the surface reacts with the different kinds of paints I am using. 

NLA

While I don't expect this little work to have a huge fan following, I love it and love seeing how the textures are showing up. (I am pretty sure it will not be popular based on the opinion of our cat, who batted it out of my hand a couple of times and then turned her back in utter disdain...) 

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."


Tique turns her back

Tique bats the painting out of my hand



Comments