Revisiting Glad Autumn

Glad Autumn, 2021
Once again I am posting from my recliner, which might seem pleasant if I were just taking a break from a full day in the studio! But since I have been spending so much time here, it is a bit more a matter of discipline than a restful break. From here, though, I can see many of the beautiful colors of fall, and also the surprising early snow we have had the last few days. While I don't think I would choose to be spending this much time in a chair, I am certainly grateful for the comfort of my chair and home, and the ability to use my computer while I am here.

11" x 14"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame

 I painted Glad Autumn in November of 2021, (click here for the original blog post) and I still really like this painting. It feels bright and magical to me. I can imagine fairytale adventures happening in this place. Can you?

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord; And He will give you the desires of your heart.

Comments